This page last updated February 08, 2009
Obscene Dead Predator Display
- Where: Northern California. Near Paskenta on private land just east of Mendocino National Forest boundary. (see maps below)
- Why: Protect Sheep and Cattle
- How Many: 27 coyotes observed in various states of decay, 30 sheep and cows observed on ranch
- What Else: Obvious abusive grazing, serious gully erosion, hillside
- Which is costing this rancher more?
- Loss of soil and native vegetation due to abusive grazing?
- Loss of livestock to predators?
- Download: To download a ZIP file (12,635KB) containing all
plus a set of images at higher resolution than displayed online, right
click here and select "save link as" from the pop-up menu.
- Learn More
(Click on a thumbnail for a larger view)
Page 1 [Page 2]
[Page 3] [Page 4]